Alos this year I write down my 2014 Resolution.
Is very important to write a New Year’s resolution list, maybe not everything it’s gonna happen, but by writing them is already the first step for our everyday goals.Take a minute to think about your past and make a list of the thing you want to do in 2014. So my wish for you is that all your dream comes true.
If I look back at last year 2013 Resolutions list I can see that almost all the things I wanted to do I realize them like for example I made a a TV show in Hollywood, I eat a lot of Ice cream last Summer, I did less clubbing and went to sleep earlier,… well the list can continuous…
This year I would love:
1) Smile everyday and embrace the Universe
2) Be acceptable about the things I cannot change and be Happy
3) Spend more Time with family and friends
4) Transform my blog in a veritable Fashion & Luxury Magazine & have a Work Team
5) Develop my Charity Association VITA and make the Difference by trying to help people
6) Eat more ( I need to take 2 or 3 kg more)
7) Take 3 sugars spoon instead then 2 (I love sugar, that’s why I’m very sweet)
8) Go to sleep early every nights ( I need my beauty sleep)
9) Finish to write my book & start a New one!
10) Start to read and learn Kabbalah
11) Travel more: Go back to China in Spring Time, go to Cambodia to visit my friend James, go to to Mexico and visit the pyramid of Maya, go to Brasil for Fashion Week, go to India with my brother and go back to Dubai with my Mom
12) Do an helicopter no matter where
13) Ride a Camel in Qatar or maybe also Dubai or Marrakech…
14) Do an editorial in a magazine
15) Develop my fashion line
16) To many collaboration with fashion brands and not only
17) Make a Better World… A Fashion World
18) Start to do Digital-Media and blog Conference is schools
19) make a memorable anniversary party
20) Tell my family and the people that mean to me that i love them because life is short
Take a minute to think about your past and make a list of the thing you want to do in 2014. So my wish for you is that all your dream comes true.