Become an Ambassador for a Clean Planet! Take an action today for a better futur!
One week to World Clean up Day!
Hello my friends and followers, become an Ambassador for a Clean Planet! Take an action today for a better futur!
In order to be the Philanthropist World Blogger Award 2019 my mission and my responsibilities are to sensitize most people to be good, help people in needs, save the Planet and create a better environment.
World Cleanup Day 2019 will take place on September, 21st when organizations, companies, and individuals alike join forces to clean up our forests, lakes, beaches, oceans, and communities of mismanaged trash.
The cleanup action, which attracted over 17 million people last year, will take place in over 150 countries worldwide. Such a massive concerted effort aims to raise awareness of trash around us and to encourage everyone to get involved in creating a better environment for all.
The idea behind a cleanup is simple and inclusive of everyone. Anyone can organize their cleanup or get involved in one already organized; and everyone can choose what, where and how much to pick up. Let’s Do It World, the organization behind World Cleanup Day, believes that the waste problem does not exist in isolation, we are all affected by it, but at the same time, we are also a part of the solution to it.
You can play a huge part in making this happen.We hope you can join in our efforts, and publicize your participation in this momentous event – spreading the message about the upcoming cleanup day in your networks and channels.
A #WorldCleanUpDay will be launched on social media campaign, in which people and organizations can show the world their commitment to take part in the big day, and engage their friends to do the same.
I really would like you to join this campaign!
What can you do?
- post a video or photo on your social media explaining the importance of cleaning the world from your perspective.
- Ask your followers to participate in World Cleanup Day, on September, 21st 2019.
- Include the following text and tag to your post:“The increasing volume and the complexity of waste are posing a serious risk to ecosystems & human health. Poor waste management causes air pollution and water & soil contamination. It’s time we changed that! Join us for a worldwide clean-up! 157 countries,18 million volunteers ,1 day to clean up our planet. Learn more at @worldcleanupday_2019. Join us in your country www.worldcleanupday.org“
#WorldCleanupDay #LetsDoItWorld #WorldBloggersAwards
- Post information on your page or IGTV, Stories;
- Instagram conjoint live with @worldcleanupday_2019 (topic: The importance of participating in cleanings and environmental responsibility and specification depending on the direction of the blogger);
- Participate in locations where you will be included International broadcast.
World Cleanup Day international broadcast will be 24h around the world:
Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Haiti, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, USA, Dominican Republic, Bahrain, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Nepal, Syria, Taiwan, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Romania, Switzerland, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand.