Hello fashionistas, in this post you will find 6 different “Christmas outfits” I wore last week. During the Christmas time I love to wear RED, I try to find in my wardrobe all red clothes. shoes, bag and other accessories. My favorite piece, the Must Have for Christmas time is a Red Coat, I found this little red coat at the Grove in LA, I like to you this coat as a dress. Red, white and Gold accessories are my favorite items for a perfect Christmas style.
1) In the First outfit I wore a red coat as a dress match it with shoes with red soles, scarf and bag Vivienne Westwood and earring my new jewelry collection
2) The Second outfit I use for the La Fayette Christmas party I wore a red skirt by Forever21, black sweater and tarten gillet. Lollipops glitters bag and Valentina Nessi Jewelry.
3) The third outfit I matched a red tartan mini skirt with a with cashmere sweater embellished with crystal Swarovski, hight beige boots and a big wool bag I got last winter.
4) The 4th outfit it’s all about withe, gold and beige colors, very warm and classy
5) The fifth outfit it’s perfect for a Christmas party or cocktail, I wore a black skirt with red palliates, red sweaters, leopard scarf with gold effect, gold jewels Chopard and Valentina Nessi Jewelry, shoes with red soles, coolant with red flower and red heart bag by Vivienne Westwood.
6) The sixth and last outfit it’s more sexy and perfect to go clubbing, in fact I wore it in Paris last week to go for a “Sexy Christmas Masquerade Party” if you want to see more detail of the outfit and the party you can see next post here!
Which of this 6 Christmas outfits do you like the most?
You can see more details of this sexy Christmas outfit and party in the next post here. Allowed for adults only 😉